drank Strawberry Paraiso by Teavana

Just got this tea today. I actually got it because the Teavana site suggests this in combination with Azteca Fire, which I did not like, but still got about an ounce left, and as I detest wasting tea, unless I absolutely detest it, (and even then….grr waste of money.) I got it to try it both by it’s self and with the Aztec Fire. By itself, I like. Like the Peach Tranquility, it’s a quiet WOW. I am thinking it’s a not bad thing to have a selection of teas around for when I want something simple tasting. I tried it hot, but will be trying it iced next, I got the feeling that it will be really good iced.
I think tomorow I will also pair the Strawberry Paraiso with the Peach, might make an interesting balance of flavors.

With Aztec Fire: I got the feeling that nothing will spark that tea enough to make me like it. I am thinking next time, of trying it with hot cocoa, (maybe dark chocolate cocoa.) and almond milk. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to drop me a note, in the comments of this note, or a email.

Donna A

I like Strawberry Paraiso by itself or with Peachberry Jasmine Sutra. I sweeten it with Stevia that I buy cheap online, mainly because it’s natural yet doesn’t have calories. Some people don’t like it, but I do. If I didn’t care about calories, I might use agave syrup or honey.

Lynxiebrat

I wish I did like stevia, but I tried it plenty of times….shudders didn’t work :(

Comments

Donna A

Lynxiebrat

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: