drank Sun and Cloud Mist by 52teas

I had meant to do this review ages ago, but I am a procrastinator…..lol. This tea was not what I expected. Even though I try to avoid expectations, I couldn’t help but form them with this tea. One reason why I generally prefer to avoid reading reviews for something til after I’ve tried it. I expected it to be light fluffy lemon flavored clouds that was just over the border of sweet. Not quite. I don’t know maybe it has to do with my Sugar taste buds gauge, but I needed a lot of sweetener. It isn’t terrible tea, and maybe it was the wrong choice considering my lack of experience with green tea, not to mention I’m alittle bit weird when it comes to lemons and lemon flavored things anyways. At any rate, I liked enough that I will have no trouble finishing it, and would probably order it again, to have for times when I want something that is quiet and uncomplicated. (No not intended as a backhanded compliment!)
Grrrr. I tried editing the tasting note I added a few weeks ago, but I couldn’t really access the bottom portion…luckly I thought to copy and paste this.

Fjellrev

I didn’t care for this one hot. It was a little too plain lemon green tea for me, but cold brewed, it’s awesome. The fluffiness comes out a bit more, and the mild bitterness I got when it was hot goes away.

Lynxiebrat

Hmm I will do that next time I want this tea. Good thing I do like cold drinks year around.

Comments

Fjellrev

Lynxiebrat

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: