drank Butterbeer by 52teas

Ok. I had actually gotten this tea back in early August along with Sun and Cloud Mist. But just now getting around to reviewing it and wanted to have it a couple of times anyways. Being a HP fan, I had to try this tea. I do like licorice and root beer (Have recently let the occasional root beer by A&W back into my diet.) But unfortunately….I do not like this tea. I plan on trying it cold next, if I like it cold, then I might get more. When I 1st opened the pouch, it smelled odd. Not bad…just odd. My 1st taste (without any sugar/sweetener.) was that it tasted flat. When I tried it the times before, it was with Apriva (Kroger version of Splenda.) so decided to try it with regular sugar. Barely made a dent in the flat taste. So I added more. And more. Finally when I decided to add honey it was drinkable, but I tasted more honey then tea. I don’t want to score this one yet til I try it cold.