drank Afternoon Lift by Allegro

I got this because I’ve been wanting to add more caffeinated teas to my collection, even though generally speaking I do alot of my tea drinking at night so I stay away from caffeine then unless I want to stay up and do some writing. But with Winter coming up I figure I should have on hand teas that have a pick me up.

I don’t think this will go beyond the 1st box.

1st smell: herbally. lol. Smells pretty much like nearly every other teas out there to me. My sense of smell kinda sucks though.
1st taste: can’t say I am impressed. I mean it is drinkable. But I was hoping that the Yerba Mate would at least help bring me out of the sleeping pill related fog that I’ve been in since waking up. Considering I’ve got an errand to run in a few minutes, I really need the pick me up, even at the risk of not getting to sleep tonight. With it being pretty windy here, due to the fallout of Hurricane Sandy, I need to be really aware.