This is thanks to the Fusion Teas Gang.smiles

1st smell: Truthfully when I smelled it…I didn’t care for it, it didn’t smell bad, it is just…….I didn’t expect it to smell like cereal. None the less I went thru with preparing it. The package said 170 temp, but instead of going lower, I decided to use the green tea button at 175. (The next lowest temp was 160. I felt that would be too low, but thinking next time I will try that one.)
1st taste: With my sugar taste buds being impaired, I added a handful of rock sugar to the cup before pouring, and ended up adding some apriva as well.. Anyways…1st taste: As you might of guessed, with my 1st smell thinking it smelled like cereal, as was my 1st taste. lol. But as I’ve sat down with my cup, I begun to have a growing appreciation for it. For the most part I do like herbal and fruit Tisanes, and fruity white and green teas, but lately alot of my fruit teas have been kind of tasting the same, though varied in strength. That tells me I need to change it up a notch, so hoping that I can find some greens and whites that aren’t fruity, or at least not overwhelmingly.

Rachel Sincere

HAHA! Exactly. I thought 52Teas Marshmallow Treat Genmaicha tasted just like Super Golden Crisp. :-)