drank Lavender Dreams by Teavana

I had actually gotten this a while back, but realised I didn’t log it. (or might of just logged it with The Jasmine Sutra.)
But I think it’s only fair to do a tea review for itself.
1st smell: Fresh clean smell. Almost too much of a floral smell, I can certainly see why that puts many people off.
1st taste: Surprisingly, the smell almost put me off from the taste. So I worked on ignoring the scent, while drinking this tea. Now, I could not drink this everyday, (Though really have not found any tea I could drink everyday.) But I’d like to have this on hand for when I need to calm down near to bedtime. I don’t remember what temp and time I did this at, but probably as close to recommendations as I could get.

With the Jasmine Sutra: Simply delicious. I can pretty much only have green teas in the early evening unless I will be staying up late.