I got this tea yesterday, (Yeah even though I promised myself I would not buy anymore tea before Christmas, but I caved when I had to get more German Rock Sugar. Pfft. Enablers.)

I got these both seperately because I wanted to try it seperately 1st. Which didn’t work out that way. I ended up combining them.
1st smell of both: the Maharaja, it smelled very spicy and cinnamony. I do like cinnamon, but in small doses. And what chai’s I have had, I like to extents. 1st smell of the Tulsi Dosha…like the 1st, but softer, warmer. like vanilla. I brewed it to the directions of the Oolong, or rather as close as I could get, at 190, (bag suggested 195.) and plus I saw others mentioned the lower temperature, the creaminess comes thru more.

1st taste: Cinnamon vanilla. those were the 2 immediate impressions I got. I also found it to be familiar tasting. It took me a little bit to figure out what it tasted like. Zingiber Ginger Coconut. At 1st, I admit I was alittle bit annoyed, I mean I love Zingiber, but I don’t need another tea that tastes like it. But as I continued sipping my cup, it appealed to me. Not sure if I would get this again, and I think I might try to do an actual taste comparison with the Zingiber.