Got this at Kroger….I am really pleased that my local store is finally developing a better tea selection.

1st smell: Since it was from a tea bag, not much of a smell, and did come thru…was not inspiring.
1st taste: Apples. That is really all I can taste. Not complaining though, Was afraid that it would have cinnamon in it and for some reason apples and cinnamon together sometimes tastes weird to me.

I would definitely get this tea again, as well as be inclined to check out the other flavors. The package says to brew it at 158, I used the lowest setting of 160 on my variable temp kettle.