2nd tea testing today! lol. I got this along with the Twinings Pumpkin Chai.

1st smell: Peach! Some tanginess which I assume is the ginger.
1st taste: Again peach. I had to add plenty of sugar, and even then this tea is quite dry. It isn’t bad and a fair tea to have on hand. I think I might make a few pitchers of ice tea with this, so I will use up more….I am afraid I won’t drink enough of it before it gets stale. I wish ROT had smaller canisters of like 25, I know they do of some flavors, and I wish it were possible to buy them in the stores, or at least the stores that I frequent.