drank Blue Moon White by Unknown

My second cup of tea today;) Trying to convince myself to start cleaning, because we (My Dad and StepMom) are hosting Christmas Day Dinner and I foolishly volunteered to clean, so I am deliberately having plenty of caffeine. Anyways….(In case it doesn’t say…I’m the one who added this tea. The shop in question is Tranquilitea, in Plymouth Michigan. It is my favorite shop and all the staff that I’ve met are terrific, and their prices are reasonable. Sorry but I cannot supply the link to the shop website, but it is easily googled.

1st Smell: Light and flowery.
1st taste: Coconut. LOL I am not sure why I am getting the impression of coconuts, as that is not among the ingredients. But that is ok, I like coconuts. It also tastes flowery. Not in a overly heavy flower taste, but like the smell, light, unassuming. Definitely going to get this again.