It has been a long while since I’ve been WOW!ed by a tea:) I had gotten a semi ridiculous amount of tea today, due to the After Christmas Heavenly sale at Teavana’s. Ok on to it:)

1st smell: light, and sweet but not terribly distinctive.
1st taste: As was the sample in the store…I thought it was awfully dry tasting, and I am not generally a dry taste fan. (Dry as in doesn’t quench the thirst, or would sooth a sore throat.) But I kept coming back to it, and figured, what the hay..? I’ll buy some and see how much I like it by the time I finish the bag.