It has been a long while since I’ve been WOW!ed by a tea:) I had gotten a semi ridiculous amount of tea today, due to the After Christmas Heavenly sale at Teavana’s. Ok on to it:)

1st smell: light, and sweet but not terribly distinctive.
1st taste: As was the sample in the store…I thought it was awfully dry tasting, and I am not generally a dry taste fan. (Dry as in doesn’t quench the thirst, or would sooth a sore throat.) But I kept coming back to it, and figured, what the hay..? I’ll buy some and see how much I like it by the time I finish the bag.

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use:
100-Excellent
90-99 Good
80-89 Interesting
60-69 Uninspiring
50-59 Terrible

I tend to prefer flavored black, white sometimes green and oolong teas. Though I am willing to try pretty much any tea. Can’t stand most Yerba mate teas(Except for Teavana’s.)Have a mild like for Guayusa flavored teas.

Jackson, Michigan