1st smell: barely anything
1st taste: same
Now this is the 1st time I’m having this, and it maybe that I did something wrong in the prep. But got to say….I am not in anyway impressed with this tea. It would probably taste alright as an ice tea….I’ll let it cool down and then see how it tastes. But at any rate, since my Dad has been showing mild interest in fruity teas, I think I will give him this. Truthfully I expected a more dominant taste from the fruit. I can definitely taste the mint, and I am glad it doesn’t over power…of course considering the fruit is barely there, over powering mint wouldn’t be that big of an issue, would it?

momo

I’ve only had this iced but it was so good that way!

Lynxiebrat

I did try it after it cooled down….ehhh, it’s ok…but still not terribly inspiring.