1st smell: Lovely. sweet.
1st taste: This is my 1st H & S tea, to my knowledge anyways. I like it. Not sure if I will like it enough to want to buy a full sized tin for it, but certainly to get another sample case of it from my favorite tea shop. (Little round ‘box’ comes with about six large pyramid bags. ) I did 1 resteeping….The flavor was very noticeably less, although I still enjoyed drinking it I felt that a resteep after that would be pointless. But there was so much of it that I thought it could handle a resteep.

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: