drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

Got this in my Xmas gift…

1st smell: Peppery. But not overpowering.
1st Taste: I am starting to think that the Graham cracker taste is a signature flavor with all David’s Teas, though maybe only with the Black Teas. I don’t I tasted that with the Goji Pop……
It’s overall an interesting cup, I love the creativity that went into making the tea, however, I don’t see myself needing to keep this in my cupboard.

Lynxiebrat

Grrr Still having trouble in editing my tea notes, and I don’t want to bother with Firefox right now….Just wanted to add a quick note: I ended up not being able to finish my cup of Read My Lips. As it cooled, it got to weirdly peppery for me. Generally if the peppery taste were offset by something else, like a contrast, I might like it better. And plus, like other experiences I’ve had with Chocolate in tea…hasn’t worked for me, but I can’t seem to resist trying them anyways.

Kittenna

Weird! Did you get a set of sachets for Christmas? I got a 5-pack of this from my sister and haven’t tried them yet (although I’ve had this tea before). Wondering if there’s something different about it now.

As for the graham cracker thing, I wonder if that’s an artifact of the black base, or maybe some specific flavouring element. It’s not something I’ve picked up on, but perhaps that’s how something is coming across to you!

Comments

Lynxiebrat

Kittenna

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: