drank Mango Madness by DAVIDsTEA

1st smell: Fruity, but not sickingly fruity.
1st taste: Mango-ish. Can’t decide if it tastes like true mangos or not though. Been years since I’ve had the fruit.
All in all: While I enjoyed this tea alot more then the last tea (I reviewed this evening.) and would be pleased to get a 50 g bag as a gift, for the price…at $10 that’s just a wee bit steep for me. And considering my current trouble in buying from DT’s non issue.
1 last comment: I am definitely seeing why some people are comparing DT’s to Teavana’s….yes I am still a Teavana fan;) I just find it interesting that DT’s is overloading their stock with bits of fruit like Teavana’s. Not a bad thing or good thing…just commentary.

Kittenna

I have to say that I’m generally not the biggest fan of DT’s white blends. The prices are jacked, and they are full of fruit, and rarely have any white tea flavour. Butiki and other blenders, who may use more flavourings in tea than pieces of real fruit (keep in mind that DT also uses flavouring as well as fruit chunks), achieve much better flavoured whites at reasonable prices.

That said, I liked this tea, but not at that sort of price!

Comments

Kittenna

That said, I liked this tea, but not at that sort of price!

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: