drank Long Life Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Weird. This is the…I think 4th? tea I’ve tried from David’s Tea and with exception of the Mango Madness, all of them had the Graham Cracker taste. In of itself, that isn’t a bad thing…I like Graham crackers. But I was hoping to get a nice peachy flavor to this tea, but I don’t taste any fruit let alone peach. Plus not to mention I like tea for variety of flavors, so got to admit…starting to annoy me.

Mercuryhime

I find that David’s seems to use the same set of flavorings and mix them a little differently together to create a new blend. I find that Toasted Walnut, Mulberry Magic and Forever Nuts have the same cake-like flavoring, for example.

Lynxiebrat

lol….well thanks for telling me…Forever Nuts is one of the samples that came in the gift set. It’s not really a bad thing…I’m just going to go slower in trying them out, so that way maybe I won’t be tasting practically the same thing all the time.

Mercuryhime

Good thinking! Variety keeps tea interesting. :)

Comments

Mercuryhime

Lynxiebrat

Mercuryhime

Good thinking! Variety keeps tea interesting. :)

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: