Drank a cup of this tonight, along with 2 other cups, (Working on drinking down my stash so when March (and hopefully Spring!) Rolls around I’ll have a nice excuse to buy more!
Well, I got to say that even though I really liked this one for a while….I highly doubt I will be getting this one again. To me it now tastes overly sweet and fake. Reminds me more of koolaid then tea. This is the 2nd tea that I had acquired as a favorite but ended up practically detesting it after a while, and I havn’t even had it that much! Maybe I will buy it again in the summer to see if I like it again.