drank Oh Canada! by DAVIDsTEA

Ok, back to reviewing my David’s Tea Samples…Maybe about 1 a week? Hmm maybe that’ll help me in maintaining not buying any tea til March/April? LOL.

On the plus side: I have found a tea that that doesn’t have that Graham Cracker taste. (Well a slight undertone.) But covering that is a strong maple syrup taste. Now if your expecting/wanting a heavy syrup taste: Do not get this tea! But if your looking for the sweetness of syrup but none of the sticky heavy mess, definitely buy it. That being said…though I don’t mind the idea of finishing this, I doubt I will buy this tea. I couldn’t really say what turned me off from it….the temp suggestion is 208, and so I usually just go for the boiling and most 208 teas taste ok/good with that, but I think next time I will try the 200 setting. I am not counting on the taste really improving though. Ahh well:)