drank Chateau Blanc by Teavana

This is an interesting tea. Nice and light. Flowery smelling and tasting but not overkill. (To me, anyways.) I could be wrong but this could be interesting to haved iced. Despite it being like averagely (Least with the last 2 weeks.) 10-25 degrees out lately, I’ve been craving iced tea. So I think I am going to go with that urge.

Whether I would get this again? Hmm…I am not sure. At the moment I am not opposed to it. Which I find amusing because I am not a wine drinker like AT ALL! (I can’t stand the taste of most alcohol.) I bet if I tried the wine that this is comparable to, that I wouldn’t like it.

Alphakitty

I don’t like the alcohol part of alcoholic drinks (it tastes gross and it makes me sleepy instead of pleasantly drunk LOL) but I LOVE wine flavored teas. It’s a nice way to get the taste without actually consuming alcohol.

Lynxiebrat

Glad I’m not the only who dislikes the taste of alcohol but likes/is intrigued by the idea of wine flavored teas:)

Comments

Alphakitty

Lynxiebrat

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: