LOL. Total Brain fart! I went to a Biggby’s Coffee shop with my sweetie after our late lunch/early dinner (Noodles and Co.) and ordered this as a Latte. Mmm it was pretty good. I never have had a tea latte before. It was very similar to drinking EG Cream, but significantly different….if that makes any sense;)
Drat…for whatever reason I started fiddling with the rating bar, so now I got to give a rating because now I can’t not do it….Grrrrrrrr. My only complaint about the tea latte, was that the medium I gotten was to much. I should of went with a small. Oh, they also sell H&S teas though not my current favorite, Tower of London, I wonder how that would turn out as a latte?

Kittenna

If you edit your post, there’s actually a little “X” on the right(?) side of the ratings bar that you can use to remove your rating :)

Lynxiebrat

lol…for some reason I cannot successfully edit on this site with the tasting notes. the box shows up, but for some reason the done button appears to low on my screen and I cannot click on it. But, it’s mildly annoying and not that big of a deal. LOL…good, located the X to remove the rating…now tempted to do that with the rest of the teas I rated.

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

I ♥ Biggby’s. Their Hot Cinnamon Spice latte is v good too. And I love their coffee lattes.

Comments

Kittenna

Lynxiebrat

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: