drank Polar Fire by ESP Emporium

I have no idea if this is ESP Emporium as my Mom got it as one of my Christmas gifts from The British Pantry in Tecumseh, Michigan.
Interesting tea….I can taste the marzipan and certainly orange. Not sure if I would get this on my own, though probably wouldn’t turn down a cup at my Mom’s.
I had planned on doing this at 200, but I automatically hit the BOIL button, but it came out good. I will try and remember to do 200 next time, to see how it rolls.

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: