drank Sweet Temptation by Tsaa

Thanks to Azzrian for this tea:)
Been a while since I’ve had a Wowzer of a tea….I think this would be it. Truthfully, I had started getting alittle weary of rooibos based teas, (Funny little after taste I hadn’t noticed before.) But I do not feel that way with this tea:) I looked up their website, unfortunately it doesn’t seem that they have the option to buy online, so short of driving 4 hours to the shop in Toronto, (Not that I don’t want to! Just lack of moola. But once I get a better paying job, it’ll be lack of time. LOL.) I’ll be SOL once I run out.
Anyways…back to the tea: This is sweet, I can taste the nougat flavoring, this is a perfect ‘in place of dessert’ tea.