drank Forever Nuts by DAVIDsTEA

I think the mate tea that I got from DT was the last from that company that I had tried…..And that before that I was having trouble with the almost consistant graham cracker taste so I decided to just avoid it completely for a while and then slowly try them, like 1 a week.
Yes, I do taste a graham cracker taste, but it’s not really bothering me. I do taste the nutty taste, and I used my rock sugar to amp up the flavor. I think this would taste pretty good made as a tea latte, with regular milk, almond milk or some non dairy cream….
Not sure if I could actually buy this because while I do like it, I don’t think I could bear to have it more then maybe once in a great while. Hmm maybe my Dad would like it:)