drank Jessie's Tea by DAVIDsTEA

This is an interestingly oddball tea. (Not odd in a bad way;))

I just read a few reviews of this tea while drinking it and thinking out what I wanted to say.

It’s interesting how many people mentioned the minty taste to this tea despite there being no mint. I guess it could be the lavender, but I’ve never come across lavender that tastes minty. Maybe it’s the combination of flavors? It is really faint, like a slight coolness at the end of the sip. Kind of like if some mint wound up by accident in your cup.

Would I get this tea again? Hmm. Not opposed to it. It’s not a wowzer of a tea, subtle. But it has surprising depths. The directions said 208, but my kettle has only 6 buttons, the 2 closest were 200 and 212. Next time I would like to try it at 212, just to see if anything jumps out.