drank Coco Chai Rooibos by DAVIDsTEA

Another from the Sweet Indulgence sampler I got from my Aunt for Christmas

At 1st I was expecting something along the lines of the Maharaja Chai Oolong from Teavana, though without any vanilla to smooth it out. Sharp and biting. Well happy to report that though it is sharp and biting it is still quite good. If as a Chai lover you want the really sharp and biting tea, this isn’t it…unless you add more pepper to it.

It’s funny, I am not a huge fan of pepper, but I do like peppercorn ranch, and when pepper is cooked with something along with salt, garlic,etc. Kind of a contradiction…no?