This was one of the samples that came with my Christmas gift.

I have not had a lot of luck with chocolate in teas. It just…overall the taste usually is really weird.
This tea however….Not sure if I could like this enough to get 50 grams of it….I have a feeling that it would end up getting stale in my cupboard. However I would love it if DT came out with a smaller option…like 30 grams. That way…if it gets stale I won’t feel like I’ve wasted a lot of tea, not to mention….the prices at DT while they are not hugely $$, they are a bit pricey, considering there are A LOT of teas I want to try…the prices make it a bit difficult.