drank Long Life Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

2nd time tasting this, (Gods the 1st time was only about 2 months ago…sure feels longer ago then that.) Anywho, the peach flavor definitely showed up this time, and I like the tea better. However….I am not inclined to want to keep this stocked. I mean I’ll finish the mini tin (Maybe make a small iced tea.) and probably wouldn’t refuse it at a friends house….but I don’t find it particularly inspiring, not even in a quiet way like I do my Peach Tranquility. Also not to much of that graham cracker taste that I had been noticing but there is a kind of sour undertone/aftertaste that is very unappealing. Hmm. Maybe I wouldn’t even accept a cup of this at a friend’s.