The 2nd to last of the teas from the Sweet Indulgence set I got for Christmas.

This is without the recommended milk or rum, but with lots of sweetener. The tea is interesting with the coconut, the kind of tea I would like to have once in a great while. Truthfully, if it were a rooibos, I probably would be inclined to get it. I know it doesn’t have much caffeine, but the fact that it has alittle bit throws me off. Teas this sweet to me is more appropriate for after dinner as a substitute for dessert. So, in the long run I don’t think I would be getting a 50 gram bag of this.