The 2nd to last of the teas from the Sweet Indulgence set I got for Christmas.

This is without the recommended milk or rum, but with lots of sweetener. The tea is interesting with the coconut, the kind of tea I would like to have once in a great while. Truthfully, if it were a rooibos, I probably would be inclined to get it. I know it doesn’t have much caffeine, but the fact that it has alittle bit throws me off. Teas this sweet to me is more appropriate for after dinner as a substitute for dessert. So, in the long run I don’t think I would be getting a 50 gram bag of this.

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use:
100-Excellent
90-99 Good
80-89 Interesting
60-69 Uninspiring
50-59 Terrible

I tend to prefer flavored black, white sometimes green and oolong teas. Though I am willing to try pretty much any tea. Can’t stand most Yerba mate teas(Except for Teavana’s.)Have a mild like for Guayusa flavored teas.

Jackson, Michigan