drank Green Enchantress by Unknown

Got this yesterday while hanging out with My Mom for our dual b-days (Mine was the 2nd, her’s is the 3rd.) and took her to my favorite tea store nearby where I am staying this week. I had wanted to get this tea the last time I was there, but it didn’t make the cut list.

The directions say to use 175 F on it, yet the taste is a bit off, like not as flavorful. Kind of like when tea had been boiled when it shouldn’t be. It smells wonderful though. I am kind of picky when it comes to cherry flavored things, whether it’s real cherries or not. But the smell isn’t really cherry-ish to me, it actually smells like caramel. I just wish I knew why the taste is off though. Maybe once it cools off more the flavor will come thru. I could always try to get my Dad to taste it…he loves cherries. Good thing we live in a state known for it’s cherries (Michigan.) smiles

Kittenna