drank Blackberry Mojito by Teavana

Went shopping today at Teavana! There were alot of teas that I’ve been wanting to try for a long while and since who knows when I’ll be able to tea shop next, I mind as well go now! I picked this because the concept of Mojito flavored tea intrigues me, and I wanted a green tea to drink tonight.

Well, I can’t say that I am impressed with this tea. Truthfully I am rather dissapointed. It doesn’t taste horrible, it tastes nice, but the flavor reminds me alot of Teavana’s other fruity teas. (Such as Peach berry Jasmine Sutra) I can’t help but think that with a longer steep that the flavor would come out a bit more, yet it says on the directions to only steep for a minute. Granted, even with that minute when I picked up the lid, the color was already a deep purplish red that looked lovely. While I have the feeling this would taste better iced, I will probably not buy this again.

momo