drank Tropical Mango by Teajo Teas

This was a sample thanks to Teajo Teas. I look forward to being able to buy some tea from them soon:)

Smell wise: I had gotten this on Monday…I think? But hadn’t been able to test it til now. And of course I could not resist opening it and sniffing it. It smells quite good, just like Mangos though I can see why people would smell Peach, too. However, there is an odd underlying smell of chemicalness that puts me off. Kind of reminded me of how oranges can get when they are getting old.

Taste Wise: It’s an interesting tea, not boring. Though I cannot say that I am especially inspired by this tea. But…I am impressed to the extent that I think I will come across teas that I do like even love from this company, most likely in the ‘Around the World’ sampler that I intend on buying in the next few months.