Bleh. Usually I like Rooibos blends, but this sucks so bad not sure I’ll be able to finish the cup. I dumped a bunch of sweetener in the cup and it barely takes the edge off of the tart/sourness.

Lynxiebrat

Wanted to add a comment, I currently got a cold, so tea reviews would probably be off kilter…I’ll see if I can talk myself into not reviewing til I am over this damn cold.

Comments

Lynxiebrat

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use:
100-Excellent
90-99 Good
80-89 Interesting
60-69 Uninspiring
50-59 Terrible

I tend to prefer flavored black, white sometimes green and oolong teas. Though I am willing to try pretty much any tea. Can’t stand most Yerba mate teas(Except for Teavana’s.)Have a mild like for Guayusa flavored teas.

Jackson, Michigan