Hide

Welcome to Steepster, an online tea community.

Write a tea journal, see what others are drinking and get recommendations from people you trust. or Learn More

1

Bleh. Usually I like Rooibos blends, but this sucks so bad not sure I’ll be able to finish the cup. I dumped a bunch of sweetener in the cup and it barely takes the edge off of the tart/sourness.

Lynxiebrat

Wanted to add a comment, I currently got a cold, so tea reviews would probably be off kilter…I’ll see if I can talk myself into not reviewing til I am over this damn cold.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Comments

Lynxiebrat

Wanted to add a comment, I currently got a cold, so tea reviews would probably be off kilter…I’ll see if I can talk myself into not reviewing til I am over this damn cold.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Queer, genderfluid, bookworm,various ‘alternative lifestyles and communities’ (You’ll have to ask in a message by what I mean, I don’t want to weird anyone out, though most people here seem to be fairly accepting or at least tolerant.)

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use:
100-Excellent
90-99 Good
80-89 Interesting
70-79 Not cupboard worthy (Means that while I kind of like it, not enough to keep.)
60-69 Uninspiring
50-59 Terrible

Current favorite teas: Victorian Earl Grey, Pink Passionfruit, Dragonfruit Devotion, Mandarin Silk,Citrus Pile Driver,Constant Comment (If I could get that in loose leaf or find a direct equivalent…I think I would be inspired to buy a pound. OMG I forgot how much I loooooove that tea!)

Location

Metro Detroit, Michigan

Following These People