It’s been a while since I’ve been pleasantly surprised by a tea, particularly from Teavana. I cannot handle a lot of spice, so I have to admit I was kind of apprehensive about this tea (Well it still might kill my stomach, but generally I know right away when something is to spicy for me. And if that happens, then I will put some kind of non dairy creamer in it.) 1st cup wise this is a damn good tea. There is enough curry to make the other flavors pop a little bit, but it doesn’t over power. I think there is also cinnamon. Which seems to make others think of Christmas. It doesn’t with me. Mangos make me think of being on the beach or in a cabana with someone special ;) While I have thought this many times before, I think I will mostlikely want to get this tea again when I’m finished with the bag.