drank Mandarin Silk by Art of Tea

Got this from Queen of Tarts:)

I woke up in the mood for a lemon tea, but the 2 that interested me didn’t have caffeine, so I thought I should save those till later. So picked this instead. I like it well enough, though this is only my 1st cup of it, I think I might be inclined to order more when it’s done. But we’ll see.
It’s light, and sweet. A little bit grassy. Last taste on my tongue is some astringency, but not a bad thing. Something tells me that this tea would not make a good iced tea. Probably wouldn’t be terrible….just uninspiring.
It is raining outside, was going to go grocery shopping, because not much food in the house, but with the weather, I’d rather stay in, drink a few cups of tea and do some writing that I keep putting off.

Meh. It’s stopped raining. I guess grocery shopping is in the cards afterall. Probably just as well…need food.