drank Mom's Apple Pie by DAVIDsTEA

From Queen of Tarts:)
Gah. Got up later than I intended. Decided that I wanted to try this 1st thing. In reading the reviews about this tea, I am a bit jealous of the things people got from it. I got a bare hint of buttery crust, and more cinnamon than apple, which I am not crazy about. Though I do like Apple pie, (In the Fall, preferably at Thanksgiving. Pumpkin I wouldn’t mind having year around! Both with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.) For some reason the taste of apples and cinnamon combined can be kind of weird for me. I like both individually…in fact LOVE both, lol anyways…while I’d be ok finishing this bag, even if it hadn’t been discontinued I highly doubt I would buy this tea.

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use:
100-Excellent
90-99 Good
80-89 Interesting
60-69 Uninspiring
50-59 Terrible

I tend to prefer flavored black, white sometimes green and oolong teas. Though I am willing to try pretty much any tea. Can’t stand most Yerba mate teas(Except for Teavana’s.)Have a mild like for Guayusa flavored teas.

Jackson, Michigan