drank Mom's Apple Pie by DAVIDsTEA

From Queen of Tarts:)
Gah. Got up later than I intended. Decided that I wanted to try this 1st thing. In reading the reviews about this tea, I am a bit jealous of the things people got from it. I got a bare hint of buttery crust, and more cinnamon than apple, which I am not crazy about. Though I do like Apple pie, (In the Fall, preferably at Thanksgiving. Pumpkin I wouldn’t mind having year around! Both with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.) For some reason the taste of apples and cinnamon combined can be kind of weird for me. I like both individually…in fact LOVE both, lol anyways…while I’d be ok finishing this bag, even if it hadn’t been discontinued I highly doubt I would buy this tea.