drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

Another from Queen of Tarts:)

Argh. My 1st tea from Della Terra and can’t say I care for it. It’s not terrible, and I’ll most definitely drink it again, (Though might hold off til Fall.)
I do love S’mores, though it’s been years since I’ve had them. In the cup, the only tastes I’ve gotten is marshmellow. and the black tea base.
You know, with the exception of the Orange Creamsicle rooibos tea, I don’t think there has been a dessert type tea that I’ve liked.

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: