I actually had this tea last week, on Friday, but I didn’t feel up to writing a note about it.

I adore orange tasting things, but have yet to find an orange tea that I really like. (Except for Constant Comment.) I think I have a mild like for this tea, but whether I would get another bag of it….only time will tell.
I am feeling kind of annoyed and impatient with summer. I mean I love that it’s warm, but lately it’s been to warm to enjoy my tea hot. I make do with pouring it over ice, and that does somewhat satisfy the craving…but not much emotional satisfaction.
So even though I don’t want to deal with Winter (LOL) I can’t wait til Fall. One of the suggestions for this tea is Maharaja Chai Oolong, which makes sense considering the Spiced Mandarin smells like a chai.