From KeenTeaThyme:)
I was hoping that this was the tea that I had started getting at my favorite tea shop. I had the thought that if they went out of business (I hope not!) that I would still be able to get this tea.
Hmm. The flavors are very similar. Has I think the same ones. But it doesn’t quite match up to my memory of the other tea. I think I would have to do a side by side comparison, with same amount of water, tea, sweetener, salt.
Yeah that’s right I said salt. :) I know it may sound weird but the salt helps bring out the flavors more.
Hmm. I just salted this cup, didn’t seem to do much.
You know, even with a side by side, I think I’m going to think that it’s a no with these two being the same tea. Pity. The shop owner also told me that she was considering not getting this tea again because it didn’t seem to be selling well, but a few people had asked for it, so she did. Well maybe if she does stop selling it she would be more willing to tell me what company it’s from.