From KeenTeaThyme

Meh. Not sure if I am just going thru tea blahs still, or if I just havn’t had a new tea that I really like yet. Or maybe it’s both, hmm?

This tea is not bad, and as it cools noticing a little bit more flavor…like a peanutbuttery taste, but not terribly distinctive. Thinking I might want to send this on, but I give it a few more shots to be sure.

Shmiracles

ah! i tried to message you but realized i couldn’t cuz you aren’t following me…anyways, i got your twitter add!! yay!

Comments

Shmiracles

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: