drank Pink Passionfruit by DAVIDsTEA

LOL! Tea BLAH is over! WOOT! I got this as a sample along with my order from David’s Tea.

At least with this tea. I’m tempted to go back to DT’s site and buy 500 gr of this, and trust me…that is highly unusual for me. I say that much because it seems this is a seasonal tea, and we are nearing the end of the season….unfortunately, I’ve put myself on a Tea buying hiatus due to all the things I need to save up for (Am semi planning to take advantage of Black Friday sales, and maybe 1 reasonable buy from DT…do they do Black Friday sales?? If they do that will assuage my guilt at least a little bit.) Anyways…had this hot despite the fact that it’s been a wee bit hot out, and it’s pretty tasty hot, but as it cooled down….I knew that it would be dynamite iced. From what I just read of the reviews, that assessment would seem to be right.
I am going to try a 2nd steep, iced down….eh. not bad 2nd steep but not terribly inspiring.

Kittenna

Last year DT did not have any Black Friday sales.

Cavocorax

Woohoo!
And yeah – DT doesn’t really do anything for sales. :| THey had some things on sale for Boxing Week, but that was just CHristmas related tea. I was in store a few days ago and I noticed they had signs for a summer sale – 40% off? I’m guessing that’ll be for some of the summer teas/tea ware.

Comments

Kittenna

Last year DT did not have any Black Friday sales.

Cavocorax

Woohoo!

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: