drank Mango Fruit Punch by DAVIDsTEA

I have a thing for when trying a tea for the 1st time to do it hot, or at least brew it that way, with sweetener, taste it alittle then pour it over ice cubes. Unfortunately though, before I had gotten any solid sips in it, 2 flies decided to commit suicide in my cup. GACK! (Well not truly suicide as I am sure they were just attracted to the sweetness of the tea. Poor things. At any rate, needless to say I am not inclined to finish this cup. The small sips I did take…it was ok, but didn’t seem to be up to par with Pink Passionfruit. So tempted to make another tea, (Like Tropicalia or Coconut Grove.) But if I do that I should go on fly patrol before hand and I really would rather give about 2 hours to my writing, then bed.

Kittenna

Yuck. I’d have dumped the whole thing.

Lynxiebrat

I did end up dumping it. Not sure whether I’d even want to try again with this tea. Been tempted to order the Pink Passionfruit whatever their smallest size is, though maybe I should stick with the iced tea package, at least that is cheaper. Thought if I order that I should order 1 or 2 others. MAYBE. We’ll see how tasting Tropicalia and Coconut Grove will go. Both Pink Flamingo and Citron Oolong look really tasty. LOL…so much for my tea hiatus!

Comments

Kittenna

Yuck. I’d have dumped the whole thing.

Lynxiebrat

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: