drank Tropicalia by DAVIDsTEA

Yay, this seems to be working again!

Actually had a tiny glass of this last night but due to the fact it was still warm it didn’t really impress me. I think I’ll try coldbrewing it next.
Based on this glass of iced tea, I cannot say I am really impressed. I mean it’s not terrible, and I wouldn’t mind having it on hand for when I’m in the mood for iced tea…even in the winter sometimes I do crave iced tea, which I perceive as different then my usual tea cravings. It feels like the same cravings I get for juice. There…I think that makes better sense. But if I had to choose between Tropicalia and Pink Passionfruit, (I know I only had 1 cup of!) I would pick Pink Passionfruit in a heartbeat.
Now, this tea is not overly sweet, even with plenty of sweetener, which I consider a really good thing, the last pineapple tea I had…Oh Gods it was so gaggingly sweet! I didn’t even ask where it was from, though I know it wasn’t Teavana because I am pretty familiar with their base flavor profiles. This tea has a tartness that is nice, but in a understated kind of way. I would like if the apple just a bit more apparent, and a tounch more coconut. But….maybe coldbrewing it will bring those flavors out more. So if I cave and end up buying 50 g of Pink Passionfruit, maybe I’ll get this 1 too.