drank Sweet Nothings by Adagio Teas

Can’t write much of a review, taking a really quick break from writing, but wanted to get this down before I forget.

Ok, dry smell: nice, sweet, but not overkill. I think maybe I’ll try the 175 F setting next time, or maybe use the stove top kettle since I got a Tea Thermometer, makes it easier.

At this moment, I cannot say I am at all impressed with this tea, it’s ok tasting but kind of bland. But maybe it’ll be different next time.

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: