Hide

Welcome to Steepster, an online tea community.

Write a tea journal, see what others are drinking and get recommendations from people you trust. or Learn More

77

Well this tea was good, fairly chocolaty. But I am not sure I’d go out of my way to get it from DTT.
I’ve been on a minor quest to see if there is any chocolate teas that I would really love. A few that I’ve had a mild like for…at least at 1st, but by the 2nd cup or even by the end of that 1st cup and sometimes gotten so….ehhh about it I can’t even finish! lol.

I did manage to finish this cup and still liked it. On to reviewing Blueberry Crumble, which is what I am actually drinking now.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Queer, genderfluid, bookworm,various ‘alternative lifestyles and communities’ (You’ll have to ask in a message by what I mean, I don’t want to weird anyone out, though most people here seem to be fairly accepting or at least tolerant.)

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use:
100-Excellent
90-99 Good
80-89 Interesting
70-79 Not cupboard worthy (Means that while I kind of like it, not enough to keep.)
60-69 Uninspiring
50-59 Terrible

Current favorite teas: Victorian Earl Grey, Pink Passionfruit, Dragonfruit Devotion, Mandarin Silk,Citrus Pile Driver,Constant Comment (If I could get that in loose leaf or find a direct equivalent…I think I would be inspired to buy a pound. OMG I forgot how much I loooooove that tea!)

Location

Metro Detroit, Michigan

Following These People