Well this tea was good, fairly chocolaty. But I am not sure I’d go out of my way to get it from DTT.
I’ve been on a minor quest to see if there is any chocolate teas that I would really love. A few that I’ve had a mild like for…at least at 1st, but by the 2nd cup or even by the end of that 1st cup and sometimes gotten so….ehhh about it I can’t even finish! lol.

I did manage to finish this cup and still liked it. On to reviewing Blueberry Crumble, which is what I am actually drinking now.

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use:
100-Excellent
90-99 Good
80-89 Interesting
60-69 Uninspiring
50-59 Terrible

I tend to prefer flavored black, white sometimes green and oolong teas. Though I am willing to try pretty much any tea. Can’t stand most Yerba mate teas(Except for Teavana’s.)Have a mild like for Guayusa flavored teas.

Jackson, Michigan