Smell wise: OMG. I could smell this all day and not get tired of it. I could wear it like a perfume on my date thursday with my sweetie…and he probably would not leave me alone. Giggles
Wet smell: pretty much the same
Taste: Ahh. it seemed to good to last. It’s good, pleasant. I taste the crumble-y part. And a hint of blueberries. a bare hint. Generally I am not a huge fan of blueberries, though I do like eating them on occasion. But I do love artificial blueberry. The idea of blueberry tea intrigues me, I guess because it’s a hard taste to deliver. I wanted to sprinkle some Cinnamon sugar in this, hoping to get the flavors to jump a little more, unfortunately, accidently added to much, but it’s still drinkable.
On my package there wasn’t directions in how to brew this, so I went with the green tea setting on my kettle (175 f) only just now looked at the website and it suggested 210. Hmm. It struck me as odd because everything I heard about teas that are blended with different types you go with whichever is the lowest, which makes perfect sense to me. But because I want to give this as fair of a shot as I can…I will try that next time, though I might be tempted to add a splash of blueberry flavored syrup or dried blueberries.
Would I get this again: Leaning towards no. But I just might get this again as a sample. And plan on trying this cold too. I think I’ll have enough if I just do it by individual cup.