I actually was going to wait til tomorow to review this tea because I’ve been writing, but then I glanced at the clock discovered how late it was!
Decided what the hell write a review then get my sorry ass to bed.
Dry Smell: Hmm heavy, complex, kind of reminds me a little bit of the Mulberry Magic tea.
Wet smell: Pretty much the same, though seemed to be a little heavier.
Taste: Mmm. I like this. If I continue to like this I might add it to the order that I’ve been going back and forth about these last few weeks.
I’m not WOWED by this tea, it’s more like a quiet wow. I did have 1 thought though: that it missed having some lemon rind pieces. I did not know where that idea came from, till I read the description for this tea as I sat down. And then I realized that some of the taste was citrus-y. It seems very muted though. I will try icing this next, damn my mouth is watering at the thought.

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use:
100-Excellent
90-99 Good
80-89 Interesting
60-69 Uninspiring
50-59 Terrible

I tend to prefer flavored black, white sometimes green and oolong teas. Though I am willing to try pretty much any tea. Can’t stand most Yerba mate teas(Except for Teavana’s.)Have a mild like for Guayusa flavored teas.

Jackson, Michigan