drank Tropical Twister by Unknown

I actually had this tea last week, and got it the week before that from my favorite tea store in Plymouth, Mi.
This is kind of a fun, early afternoon tea that tastes best in a small to medium cup. I had put the appropriate amount of tea into my travel 16 ounce cup, and it didn’t taste as good. Was kind of bland.

I tasted in addition to a pineapple-y taste, also a caramel taste. I don’t remember any ginger pieces. Not sure if I would get this again, but we’ll see.

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: