I am very picky about vanilla. It is one of the most commonly added flavors to various things; teas, specialty coffee, candy,etc. And yet many places ruin it by adding either imitation vanilla crap or they pick the really cheap stuff.

Thank the Gods that that wasn’t the case with Vanilla Comoro by Harney and Sons!

As with many teas, I am at the moment undecided whether or not I’d get more. I have decided that when it comes to H&S I am going to stick to samples and tagalongs, though even with teas that I am pretty sure I like well enough to get one of their tins, which I love, but given I am a tea hound who only has so much room in her tea cabinet, I am afraid that if I get that much tea, it’ll get stale before I’m able to drink it all. I just like variety to much to have any interest in narrowing down to a few teas.

Anyways on to loving this tea. I’ll have to keep in mind that decaf is not the same as caffeine free, and not have this to late in the evening. Sometimes even a little bit of caffeine can keep me awake.

This tea tastes like vanilla velvet if that makes any sense.