Got this just yesterday….and I had promised myself over the summer to try and avoid Teavana until at least! September/October, if not till their Heavenly Sale. Heh. Who am I kidding?! lol.
I am having a cip of this before work, (Short shift.) and it’s….interesting. Its got the typical Teavana flavor blast, and the hibiscus adds a nice tartness along with the raspberry. I don’t really taste the blueberries, and have no idea what Acai tastes like. I find it amusing when Teavana puts one of the fruits in the tea in the name, and then the taste isn’t prominent with that fruit.

I had it hot, which I liked, but it didn’t taste overly tart to me…just enough to give it bit of a kick. Hmm. Funny…my tummy reacts to mild-to-hot spices, coffee, straight yerba mate taste (Like with nothing covering the taste.) but yet, hibiscus in most of the teas that I have had it doesn’t bother me, in fact I kind of prefer it. Huh.