drank Jade Citrus Mint by Teavana

Only get this if you really love mint to the extent that you must have it in everything. I am only half kidding. What I mean is, is that the mint pretty much overpowers everything else in this tea. Which is a shame because I was really looking forward to a citrus-y punch. If your more of a citrus fan, this tea would not be for you. Raspberry Lemon Riot Mate, Spiced Mandarin Oolong, would be the 2 right off the top of my head that I would suggest from Teavana’s if your looking for Citrus tasting teas. I would also suggest Strawberry Lemonade, which has gotten rave reviews, but I have not tried it out yet.

My favorite fruit tea from there: Mango Mate Puerh Punch has unfortunately been discontinued. Sad kitty However, I must truck on, right?
RIGHT!

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use:
100-Excellent
90-99 Good
80-89 Interesting
60-69 Uninspiring
50-59 Terrible

I tend to prefer flavored black, white sometimes green and oolong teas. Though I am willing to try pretty much any tea. Can’t stand most Yerba mate teas(Except for Teavana’s.)Have a mild like for Guayusa flavored teas.

Jackson, Michigan